Haocool not only focuses on the design and installation of cold storage systems, but also provides customers with recommendations for choosing relevant products used in refrigeration engineering, a full set of program designs, procurement assistance, installation, commissioning, and integrated turnkey project services.
Hinged cold room doors provide excellent sealing and insulation for cold room storage systems.
About hinged cold room door
1. Door plank: the door: panel is made from stainless steel plate (304 #) or color plate, wrapped stainless steel plate (2.0) (304#); Thickness (50-200mm); Insulation body High performance thermal insulation flame retardant polyurethane (PU); Thermal conductivity: ≤0.023w / m.k;
2. Door frame: the surface of the door frame is aluminum (under anodizing and anti-corrosion treatment); Insulation body High performance thermal insulation flame retardant polyurethane (PU); Thermal conductivity: ≤0.023w / m.k; accessories galvanized mounting plate; plastic plug;
3. Sealant: TPE rubber; temperature: -75 ℃ ~ +75 ℃; origin: Denmark;
4. Hinge: Stainless steel; Origin: Denmark; floating handle, wear-resistance, no oil lubrication
5. Lock handle: Origin: Denmark;
6. Safe escape: If a staff member is mistakenly locked in the cooler, he/she can follow the night light indicator on the door and can be out of danger quickly. Origin: Denmark; Heating wire: the door frame, the threshold and the doors are equipped with heating wire with a power of 25 ~ 50W / m.