Client: The Second Institute of Oceanography of the State Oceanic Administration Research Cold Room
The cold room storage for marine biological reagents occupies 100m3, and features a temperature of -20℃, making it ideally suited for the storage of marine biological reagents and classification as a research cold room.
- Haocool uses a "one works, one spare" principle with the design of the refrigeration system. Under this system, when the main unit or air cooler fails, the spare unit is put into use without any adverse effects on normal temperatures within the cold room.
- The marine biological reagent cold storage room is equipped with a sensor and temperature and humidity recorder, which feature real time detection and display of the temperature and humidity.
- The refrigeration system will automatically activate alarm and protection functions when overload, overheating, oil break, over/under voltage and over temperature occur in the unit.
- In order to improve the refrigeration efficiency, the control system uses an automatically timed defrosting at regular intervals. Users can also manually begin the defrosting period.
- The refrigerating compressor unit, air cooler, expansion valve, circuit control cabinet integrated system all use Mitsubishi products, giving them a high efficiency and stable operation.
- The cold room thermal insulation material and cold room door both use polyurethane single sided 304 stainless steel board with a thickness of 0.8mm. The special material features erosion resistance, flame resistance, long service life and a quick temperature decrease.